Purpose of City MapsThe City of Nampa maintains numerous Geographic Information System (GIS) maps for providing information to residents and businesses, and to facilitate and enhance day-to-day city decision making for planning and management of land use, transportation, facilities and other city purposes.
To view/download a specific city map click a link below:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Pathway Map - The location of existing and proposed Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities/Pathways.
- Bus Routes Map - The location of available Bus Routes in Nampa and the Treasure Valley.
- City Map - Existing Streets and City Limits boundaries. (To view a city limits only map, click here.)
- Nampa 2040 Comprenensive Plan - Future Land Use Map - How land may be used in the future.
- Downtown Parking Map/Guide - Parking Regulations and Map for downtown Nampa.
- Old Nampa Neighborhood Association Map - The boundaries of the Old Nampa Neighborhood District.
- Zoning Map - Current Zoning by use districts for all properties within Nampa.
Go to the Engineering Division GIS Map Gallery here to view/download other available city maps: Floodplain Map, Kohlerlawn Cemetery Map, Municipal Irrigation District Map, North Nampa Revitalization Area Map, Public Works Asset Management Zones Map, Subdivision Map, Transportation Plan Maps, University District Map, Urban Renewal District, and Urban Renewal District Mercy.