Skip to Main Content
How Do I
Planning & Zoning
Purpose of City Maps
To view or download a specific city map click the link below.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Network Map
- The location of existing and proposed Bicycle and Pedestrian Pathways.
Bus Routes Map
- The location of available Bus Routes in Nampa and the Treasure Valley.
Comprehensive Plan - Proposed Future Land Use Map
- How land may be used in the future.
Downtown Parking Map/Guide
- Parking Regulations and Map for downtown Nampa.
Nampa City Map
- Existing Streets and City Limits boundaries.
Nampa Zoning Map
- Current Zoning by use districts for all properties within Nampa.
Old Nampa Neighborhood Association Map
- The boundaries of the Old Nampa Neighborhood District.
Parks Interactive Map
- Park locations and available amenities.
Pathways Interactive Map
- The location of Pedestrian Pathways and rules of etiquette.
Proposed Bicycle & Pedestrian Network Map
- Existing and proposed Bikeway and Off-street Pathway networks.
HOME>Planning & Zoning
2035 Comprehensive Plan
More Quick Links
Permitted and Conditional Uses by Zone
Planning & Zoning Commission
Sign Code & Permits
Safe Routes to School
Zoning Ordinance Chapters